Standard Terms & Conditions:
By paying the deposit, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The booking is subject to a 50% deposit and no booking will confirmed until the deposit reflects in our account.
- The DJ/artist will require a stable work area and electricity for his performance.
- Any overtime fee incurred should be paid in cash directly to the DJ/artist on the night of the event (unless otherwise arranged).
- A meal and refreshments must be provided for the DJ/artist and his assistant/s at the event.
- While on the premises, it is understood that the client will be held responsible for any damages/theft of the DJ’s/artist’s equipment by any of the client’s guests.
- Cancellations after the deposit has been paid are subject to a cancellation fee.
- Should the circumstances at your function result in a situation which would be deemed unsafe, this includes but is not limited to, lack of security, danger to a staff member or equipment, aggression from guests/patrons, unreasonable demands or disorderly behavior — the DJ/artist reserves the right to cancel all services without notice and will not be liable for any penalties suffered as a result of such a cancellation.
- DJSA and its artists will not be held responsible for any power outages/load shedding during the performance times. Backup power should be provided by the client should it be deemed necessary.
- The DJ/artist will be entitled to full payment regardless if the event is effected by hindering weather conditions, such as rain.