FUSE Academy aims to empower young talented females in becoming DJ’s. The approach adopted by FUSE is a holistic one aimed at identifying and nurturing talent.
FUSE Academy encapsulates the many challenges that females are faced with within the entertainment industry. It provides training, mentoring, and tutoring to equip students with the necessary skills and knowledge required to succeed in the entertainment industry
FUSE Academy is a deejaying school founded and hosted by two young black females, DJ Zinhle and Nomndeni, with the purpose to empower young females interested in a career within the entertainment industry.
The school is accredited by Technics DJ Mix club and offers a 10 week course that covers the following:
– Basic skill of deejaying
– Branding Workshop with Timothy Maurice
– Music Business class
– Psychological coping mechanisms
– Advice from professional deejay
– 2 Evaluation events per student to track progress
- 41 Gwigwi Mrwebi Street, Newtown, Johannesburg
- +27 (0)79 067 9516